Saturday, Jan 24
10:30am - 11:15am
4pm - 4:45pm
You’ve watched shows like Shark Tank, and you know how they go. Someone with a great idea gets it torn apart by a bunch of self-made millionaires, who then wrangle with one another until there’s either a deal on the table or a depressed entrepreneur.
It makes for good television, but is it helpful to startups? Of course not. Fortunately, there’s a better way - the Dolphin Tank.
Unlike Shark Tank, the Dolphin Tank encourages you to share your ideas without the fear that your audience will tear you to shreds. Give us a brief two minute elevator pitch in front of four panelists and a live audience. After you finish, you’ll have the immediate benefit of receiving feedback to help improve your pitch. It’s a lot less pain, and a lot more beneficial!
Dolphin Tank is presented in collaboration with Springboard Enterprises®.
Participants of Dolphin Tank will have an opportunity to receive:
- Branding and marketing strategy session with Overachiever Media
- Public relations strategy session with Allison & Partners
- Speek business account (one year)
- Basalmiq access (six months)
- Business membership to Digital District events (six months)
- UX/UI review session with BraveUX
- VC/Finance strategy session with John Backus of New Atlantic Ventures
- 250 stickers from StickerGiant.com
- 2 tickets to http://www.trending40.com/february12
- And more...
Learn more via the fact sheet: http://sb.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Springboard-Dolphin-Tank-2014.pdf
Application for Dolphin Tank
You must have purchased at least a General Attendee Ticket to apply to participate in Dolphin Tank.
There is no additional charge for participating.
Applications are closed.